IT Security & Recovery
Information assets such as intellectual property, data and business processes are critical to your success. And protecting them is more difficult than ever before. Unfortunately, the threat from hackers, viruses and data theft is a growing challenge for all types of organizations.
At The Logic Group, we don’t offer a one-size-fits-all security approach. Instead, we draw from multiple providers in order to create and implement security solutions that will most effectively protect your business. As an experienced integrator of customized security packages, we back our best-of-breed offerings with a team of seasoned, certified experts. Available on a 24/7 basis, our security resources provide round-the-clock services and support that will keep your organization’s IT infrastructure secure.
The first step to implementing a security plan is to define your businesses’ security needs thoroughly and accurately. After a careful analysis of your requirements, assessed risk, network exposure and other criteria, we can develop a security solution that’s tailored to your organization. And once your plan is implemented, you’ll have confidence and peace of mind knowing that your information assets are in good hands. That way you can maintain your focus where it counts – on your core business.
Our IT Security Services
:: Risk Assessments
Learn More About the Importance of IT Risk Management
Successful security programs require ongoing risk evaluation and management. Our risk assessment services help identify critical information and business processes, detect susceptibility to loss, manipulation, theft, malicious intent and natural disaster, and determine the potential impact. These services include:
- Enterprise Assessments that are custom designed and highly targeted to focus on your specific security objectives.
- Wireless Assessments that analyze your infrastructure for the presence of any wireless networks and identify possible security breaches.
- Vulnerability Assessments that provide information to minimize risks and ensure continuous improvement of your security posture.
- Penetration Testing that assesses the effectiveness of your existing security procedures and technologies and also your ability to detect and respond to specific security events.
- Security Policy Reviews that provide high-level guidelines for securing your data, resources and reputation through a combination of management, procedural and technical controls.
- Benchmarking and Gap Analysis that helps to gauge your overall security performance against industry best practices and accepted standards, including ISO 17799/BS7799. HIPAA, and GLBA.
:: Infrastructure Protection
A well-designed security program will protect your infrastructure with perimeter security, access control, authentication, data integrity and confidentiality, and anomaly detection. We offer Security Program Development services that provide a quick and efficient way to design, implement and practice a new or enhanced security program. Our analysis, design and infrastructure tools include infrastructure and wireless defense suites, access control and VPN, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, internet content filtering, anti-virus solutions and load balancing from market leaders like Cisco, Symantec and Check Point.
:: Utilization and Analysis
We have tools and resources that will help you better understand your current security resources and determine how to cost-effectively scale them for future growth. Through general and standardized reports, we can deliver in-depth analysis of your security utilization so you can prepare for future needs while closely managing your business security objectives and risks.
:: Incident Response
As part of a complete security solution, we can help you develop an internal team to identify, handle and respond to information security incidents. We’ll help you form a Computer Security Incident Response Team to manage each phase of incident response, including preparation and planning, notification, incident classification, handling and aftermath.
If you are looking for a smart, friendly and accessible IT and network services provider, contact us today. We look forward to keeping your network and IT assets secure while making your business more productive, more efficient and more successful.